Other places to find me:
VAMPYRE720 has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Apathy is murder. I am an artist, a fine art photographer. I have just graduated with my ba in photography and I am confronted with how to survive and still do what I love. I am considering joining the peace corps in a few years, I have recently become uneasy about the state of this country and the emphasis on materialism, including myself, I would like to feel as though I were making a difference and to expirience a different culture for a while. Other than that I am interested in using art as vehicle for political change. I am interested in art, music, movies, books, religion, philosophy, sci-fi, horror, dark humor (Grindhouse kicked Ass), cheesy romance, musicals, vampires, and many more things. I am also into body art, I have tattoos and I am planning for more, and considering piercings. I see my body as a blank canvas that should carry the marks and records of life. Most of all I want to see the world, and not just the tourist traps. I am looking for someone who gets me, who I can be myself around, someone who appreciates my eccentricities and has a few of their own. Someone who is creative, or who understands the creative instinct. I am not particularly religious, nor close to my family, but my friends are important to me. I am looking for someone to share my interests with, some one to see the world, and maybe someone to affect the world with. I would like to meet someone that challenges me. Someone to go on a late night walk, stay in to watch a movie, or moving to another country with. Can I just say where are all the people who appreciate uniqueness, who enjoy a little out of the ordinary, and who arent afraid to live out side the F*ing box.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- romantic comedy, bollywood, sci-fi, romance, comedy, horror, action, drama, indie
- asexual, bisexual, celibate
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- dark brown
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- college grad
- Artistic / Musical
- Do you smoke?
- no - will not date a smoker, no - open to dating smokers though
- I currently live
- with roommate(s)
- Socially, I am
- a couch potato, anti-social, shy at first, but warm up quickly, home body, better in small groups, comic relief
- Political Views
- introvert, activist, liberal, fun loving, loner, white trash, geek, intellectual, tree hugger
- tattoos, pirate at heart
- Religious Views
- Not Religious, but Spiritual, Agnostic
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- relationship, dating, conversation, soulmate, mr. right, travel companion, miss right, the yin to my yang, romance
- My Sign
- cancer : june 21-july 22
- LGBT Rights ; Funding for the Arts ; Gay Rights ; Social Justice ; Stand Up and Fight! ; Passive Activism ; Socio-Political Activism ; Passive Resistance
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
VAMPYRE720's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for VAMPYRE720*
Favorites / Friends for VAMPYRE720
Last forum posts of VAMPYRE720 on Activist Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for VAMPYRE720
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Activist Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for VAMPYRE720
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Activist Passions video game Library
Activist Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In